CityAge San Diego
April 25 - April 26
Cleantech San Diego and Smart Cities San Diego are supporting organizations of CityAge San Diego.
Cleantech San Diego members receive a $295 conference rate with discount code SPECIAL.
The United States is about to enter a period of investment in its cities and infrastructure that will be measured in the hundreds of billions of dollars.
At the same time, a new type of global city is emerging. Cities with populations of between 250,000 and two million residents who are increasingly active in the global economy, and often involved in bilateral relations with other countries and cities. They are home to networks of business, universities and key institutions that are thriving through the creation of international networks.
CityAge: San Diego, held in partnership with the City of San Diego, will look at these new global cities, and the investments in technology, trade networks, resilience and innovation that are making them the best places to live and run a business.
Regional featured speakers include:
- Mayor Kevin Faulconer, City of San Diego
- Mary Walshok, UC San Diego
- Jason Anderson, Cleantech San Diego
- David Graham, City of San Diego
- Gary Halbert, City of Chula Vista
- Jerry Sanders, San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Mark Cafferty, San Diego Regional Economic Development Corporation
- Nick Macchione, County of San Diego
- Randa Coniglio, Port of San Diego