Greentech Media Presets: Grid Edge Innovation Summit
June 18 - June 19$1795 – $2095
Cleantech San Diego is a supporting organization of the Grid Edge Innovation Summit.
Cleantech San Diego members receive 15% off registration with discount code CTSD15.
Now in its sixth year, Grid Edge Innovation Summit comes to San Diego for two full days of data-intensive presentations from the leading grid edge research practice in America and industry-led discussions on how data analytics, AI, DERMs and other smart grid innovations are enhancing grid reliability, optimization and planning.
- Making the Most of T&D Data Across Connected Grids to Enhance System Reliability, Optimization and Planning
- DERs as Key Enablers of a Flexible and Decentralized Grid
- The Evolution of the Utility Business Model: From Commodity Providers to Value Enablers
- Automation, AI and Edge Computing: Behind the Meter Applications, Including Load Forecasting and Asset Control
- The Impact of EVs on the Grid of the Future
- Transactive Energy and Peer-to-Peer Trading: DERMs and Blockchain Applications
- Federal and State Policy Updates on DERs and Grid Modernization Incentives
View the full agenda here.