- This event has passed.
Building a Resilient, Smart, and Sustainable City: The Energy-Water Nexus
March 2 @ 8:00 am - 10:30 amFree - $65
Energy and water are the world’s two most critical resources, yet their vital interconnections and vulnerabilities are less often recognized. Smart, resilient cities in the San Diego region and beyond are tackling these connection points head on.
Cleantech San Diego, Itron, and Cisco invite you to join the conversation with a gathering of national thought leaders and distinguished guests as we discuss the issues and opportunities surrounding the nexus of energy and water management, both across the country and in the San Diego region. The event will feature a keynote speaker followed by insights from a panel of local and national industry experts.
- Congressman Scott Peters, U.S. House of Representatives (CA-52)
- TJ Costello, Director Smart Cities & IoT – Americas, Cisco
- Scott Crider, Vice President, Customer Services, SDG&E
- David Graham, Deputy COO, City of San Diego
- Jeffrey Kightlinger, General Manager, Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Philip Mezey, President and CEO, Itron
- Dr. Michael E. Webber, Director, Energy Institute, University of Texas at Austin