Paths to Funding: Attracting Capital for Cleantech Companies
November 7 @ 8:00 am - 10:30 amFree – $65
There is a renewed interest from investors in cleantech companies and the benefits they provide to the economy and the environment. As the market shifts, funding mechanisms are taking many forms. From traditional venture capital to investments from corporations and opportunities to go public, cleantech companies are leveraging a variety of sources to reach their fundraising goals.
Cleantech San Diego, the San Diego Venture Group, and the San Diego Regional Energy Innovation Network invite you to join us for a conversation with regional startup founders and investors who will discuss a number of effective paths to funding and provide examples of how cleantech companies can position themselves to attract capital.
- Jason Anderson, President and CEO, Cleantech San Diego (moderator)
- Mike Krenn, President, San Diego Venture Group
- John Mahoney, Chief Executive Officer, ENGIE Services U.S.
- Anthony Ng, Supervisor, Tech-to-Market Unit, California Energy Commission
- Delilah Panio, Vice President, Capital Formation (Southern California), Toronto Stock Exchange / TSX Venture Exchange
- Brian Snow, Partner, Impala Ventures
- Nicole Carr, CFO, Measurabl
- Elliot Hicks, COO, Oberon Fuels
- Gregory Poilasne, Chairman and CEO, Nuvve
- Free: Members of Cleantech San Diego and San Diego Venture Group
- $65: Non-Members