- This event has passed.
UC San DIego Center for Energy Research Open House
April 20 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pmFree
Join leading scientists, engineers, students, and key stakeholders from the energy, policy, and social science communities to discuss the Center for Energy Research’s key research areas and the challenges we face to sustainably meet the world’s growing energy needs.
Speakers will include a range of academic and industry leaders, and a poster session will provide valuable networking opportunities with students, postdocs, faculty, and industry representatives.
Confirmed speakers include:
- George Tynan – Associate Dean, Jacobs School of Engineering
- Mick Wasco – Installation Energy Manager, Marine Corps Air Station Miramar
- Jennifer Burney – Assistant Professor, School of Global Policy and Strategy
- Michael Purvis – Staff Systems Engineer, Cymer, an ASML Company
- Sandra Brown – Vice Chancellor of Research Affairs, UC San Diego