UC San Diego Qualcomm Institute Presents: Big Data Day Camp Seminar Series
October 25 - October 26$600 – $750
Cleantech San Diego members receive $100 off registration with discount code 1810BigDataUS100_1244.
Who is this seminar series for?
Industry professionals, researchers, and graduate students. Learn how to use data to make wise, actionable, data-driven decisions!
How is it structured?
Qualcomm Institute’s series of day camps provide participants with practical, hands-on learning experiences, including:
- How to conquer technical Big Data obstacles
- Introduction to Big Data platforms including Hadoop, Spark and Kafka
- Essential skills to design, build, test and evaluate predictive models
- How to match appropriate Big Data tools to suitable projects
- Classification, regression, clustering and recommendation system
- Ways to apply machine learning algorithms to real data and interpret the results
- Resources, skills, and plans that you can take with you to your next data science project
Space is limited to 25 attendees for each camp.
October 25-26, 2018
Big Data Tools and Techniques
January 17-18, 2019
IoT Tools and Techniques
March 14, 2019
Dashboards and Data Visualization Using Tableau
March 15, 2019
May 16-17, 2019
Tech Trends Studio – Vendor expo and hands-on presentations