Procopio Leads Mexican Energy Reform Discussion
On September 19, Cleantech San Diego partnered with San Diego law-firm Procopio and Mexico law-firm Ibarra to host a half-day workshop on Mexico Energy Reform. Attendees of the program were among the first to hear about the new opportunities in Mexico’s energy industry from industry experts, including professionals from SunEdison Mexico as well as real estate, energy, and natural resources attorneys from Mexico City and San Diego.
Session topics included, energy, finance, tax, real estate, and environmental matters, and explored private sector opportunities and ways to avoid pitfalls in Mexico’s power and renewable energy reform.
- Juan Carlos Acra, President, COPARMEX
- David Berezowsky, Partner, Ibarra
- Daniel Cano C.P., Crowe Howard Gossler
- Xavier de la Garza, International Legal Affairs, PEMEX
- Enrique Hernández-Pulido, Partner, Procopio
- Carlos Ibarra, Partner, Ibarra
- John J. Lormon, Partner, Procopio
- Jeremy Martin, Institute of Americas
- Adriana Reyes, Foreign Exchange Attorney, Procopio
- Héctor Torres, SunEdison Mexico
- James T. Waring, Executive Chairman , Cleantech San Diego