COVID-19 Member Resources
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, Cleantech San Diego remains committed to highlighting the work of our members, providing access to useful information and resources, and advocating for the continued advancement of the cleantech sector.
Cleantech San Diego has joined 47 other organizations from across California asking Governor Newsom to craft a response to the COVID-19 crisis that will promote equity, job growth, and long-term investments that will help communities across the state withstand climate pollution and its impacts. Read more here.
In addition, our members are providing the following resources to help companies navigate this challenging time:
- CohnReznick: Coronavirus Resource Center
- Cox Communications: How We Are Responding to Coronavirus
- EY: The CEO Perspective: How COVID-19 Is Defining Business Purpose; COVID-19: How To Strengthen the Cyber-Resilience of a Business
- Latham & Watkins: FAQs: Small Business Loans Under the CARES Act
- Mintz: COVID-19 Resource Center
- Perkins Coie: Coronavirus (COVID19): Guidance for Businesses
- Primo Energy: Energipod Supplies Supplemental Portable Power in COVID-19 Fight
- Procopio: COVID-19 Communications and Resources
- SANDAG: iCommute Telework Resources
- SDG&E: Coronavirus Response
- UC San Diego: COVID-19 Information
If you are a Cleantech San Diego member and have COVID-19 resources to share, please email Shannon Bresnahan at firstname.lastname@example.org.Share this....