- This event has passed.
March 10, 2019 - March 12, 2019$250 – $875
Cleantech San Diego is a supporting organization of CityLaunch 2019.
Cleantech San Diego members receive 15% off registration with discount code CleanTechMBR.
Five Reasons to Attend CityLaunch 2019 in San Diego
- Cleantech San Diego Members On Stage: CityLaunch 2019 features a number of Cleantech San Diego members as speakers, including: David Graham and Scott Chadwick of the City of Carlsbad, Dennis Gakunga of the City of Chula Vista, Erik Caldwell and Almis Udrys of the City of San Diego, Steph Stoppenhagen of Black & Veatch, Jim Madaffer of Madaffer Enterprises, and Jason Anderson of Cleantech San Diego.
- Leading Edge Topics: CityLaunch 2019 draws upon a rich heritage of smart city innovation from its founders, and has crafted a program that captures best practices, trends, and lessons learned on strategic roadmaps, digital adoption and transformation, 21st century mobility, inclusive economic development, and citizen engagement.
- Hands-on Help: Attendees will work through what governments need to know about creating smart and connected community roadmaps, promoting digital equity in cities through citizen engagement, and examining case studies in next-gen smart city technology acquisition and development.
- Awards: CityLaunch has the BluePrint Awards to recognize some of the most innovative smart city initiatives out there. Applications are due February 15.
- Location: It’s in San Diego!