- This event has passed.
CohnReznick Presents: Inflation Reduction Act – Key Tax and Renewable Energy Impacts
September 7 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The recently signed Inflation Reduction Act includes provisions that impact healthcare, climate, and renewable energy incentives. This legislation has been a long time coming, and its effects will be felt for years. As with any new law, there are some risks and concerns, but also opportunities. This webinar will provide you with a foundation for understanding the Act’s possible impacts on you and your organization. Join members of CohnReznick’s National Tax and Renewable Energy practices as they take a deep dive into the Inflation Reduction Act, its top provisions, and their implications for both businesses and individuals, including:
- General state and local tax (SALT) implications
- Corporate alternative minimum tax (AMT)
- R&D tax credits
- IRS tax enforcement and what it means for your business.
- Excess business loss limitation
- Extension of and changes to the Section 45 Production Tax Credit (PTC) and Section 48 Investment Tax Credit (ITC)
- Expansion of the Investment Tax Credit (ITC) to include standalone storage
- New provisions allowing for Direct Pay and Transferable clean technology credits, and other limitations and opportunities
- Changes related to Section 45Q (carbon capture and sequestration)