- This event has passed.
Cybersecurity Awareness Program
March 2 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
The City of San Diego and Cyber Center of Excellence (CCOE) invite local small businesses to participate in the Cybersecurity Awareness Program, created to help small businesses increase their cybersecurity awareness and preparedness to bolster the region’s economic resiliency. The program is free to participating small businesses, made possible by a grant from the City of San Diego.
Cybersecurity Awareness Program Offerings:
- Detailed cybersecurity risk assessment from MasterCard’s RiskRecon.
- Cybersecurity awareness training for up to 100 employees from ESET.
- Tools to develop and exercise your cyber incident response plan with CyberCatch’s simulator.
- Threat landscape briefing from the FBI.
- Connectivity to the region’s cybersecurity industry including additional customizable resources.
Get the tools to take positive action to protect your organization’s data, employees, vendors and customers.
Join this virtual information session and FBI Briefing to learn more about the program and current threat landscape as well as how to register your company for the complimentary cybersecurity offerings.