- This event has passed.
Electric Transportation without Grid Congestion
April 28 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 amFree – $45
Across the nation, and in California in particular, the cleantech industry is making rapid advances to meet state and federal mandates to deploy clean modes of transportation, and to do so in harmony with existing energy infrastructure. As one of the nation’s leading regions for adopting clean transportation, San Diego governments, utilities, and innovators are well prepared to meet this challenge — managing a game-changing clean energy transition while creating economic opportunities for the community.
Cleantech San Diego invites you to join us for an in-depth conversation about the future of San Diego’s transportation electrification with a panel of grid operations experts, electric vehicle infrastructure builders, mobility specialists, and clean transportation innovators.
- April Bolduc, President and Founder, S Curve Strategies
- Estela de Llanos, Vice President, Clean Transportation, Sustainability and Chief Environmental Officer, SDG&E
- Susan Freedman, Senior Energy Planner, SANDAG
- Zach Lee, Technical Lead, Fleet Charging at PowerFlex Systems, EDF Renewables
- Chad Reese, Environmental Affairs Manager, San Diego Country Regional Airport Authority
- Marc Trahand, Vice President, Nuvve
- Cleantech San Diego Members: Free
- Non-Members: $45