- This event has passed.
4/15 Webinar: Energy and Water Resilience: Industry Adapting to a Changing Climate
April 15 @ 8:00 am - 10:30 amFree
As climate change-related disasters such as wildfire, sea-level rise, and drought continue to become stronger and more prevalent, the need for forward-thinking technical innovation is greater than ever. In particular, it is imperative that the energy and water sectors make critical investments in order to prepare for, mitigate, and adapt to climate change impacts that will inevitably affect San Diego communities.
Join us for this informative webinar, where you’ll hear from San Diego’s clean technology leaders about key adaptations the energy and water industries are making to meet our region’s changing climate with sustainable solutions and resiliency. The webinar link will be provided on registration.
- Jason Anderson, President and CEO, Cleantech San Diego (moderator)
- Brian D’Agostino, Director, Fire Science and Climate Adaptation, SDG&E
- Jacqueline DeRosa, Vice President Battery Energy Storage Systems, Ameresco
- Mike Firenze, Director, Webcor
- Jamie Garrett, Business Development Strategist, Engie Services U.S.
- Brendan Reed, Director, Planning & Environmental Affairs, San Diego County Regional Airport Authority
- Meena Westford, Special Projects Manager, Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Cleantech San Diego Members: Free
- Non-Members: $25