- This event has passed.
International Solar Fuels Conference
July 6, 2017 - July 10, 2017$295 – $595
This conference will bring together scientists working with biological and chemical approaches to utilize solar energy for direct fuel production.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Artificial and photobiological approaches
- Materials and molecular science for solar fuels
- Light harvesting and charge separation
- Biofuels from photosynthesis
- Metabolic engineering and synthetic biology
- Catalysis and mechanistic aspects
- Photoelectrochemistry and photobiology