San Diego Airport Presents: Meet the Primes
September 14 - September 30Free
This annual event hosted by the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority gives small, local, and veteran-owned businesses the resources they need to be successful. It’s an opportunity for the Airport Authority, the Authority’s partners, public agencies, San Diego’s business support service centers, and the business community to connect, learn about upcoming projects, and meet the industry’s prime contractors and concessionaires. Some topics the Authority will cover include the New T1, capital improvement projects, and the Small Business Development Program.
Meet the Primes has been steadily growing since its inception in 2015, with more than 400 attendees attending sessions and connecting with prime contractors and concessionaires, the Airport Authority, other public agencies, and support service centers annually.
This year’s event is virtual but just as action-packed as years prior. You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Attend matchmaking meetings with prime contractors, concessionaires and business support service centers.
- Take part in meetings in your areas of interest.
- Receive points of contact for follow-up on opportunities, resources, and valuable information that can help elevate your business.
- Hear from San Diego County Regional Airport Authority teams and general contractor and concessionaires from the industry.
- Learn about how to do business with the Airport Authority, apply for the Authority’s Local Business (LB) certification, and discover future projects and business opportunities.
- Find out about regional contracting opportunities from San Diego County agencies.
- Obtain resources from support service centers and/or organizations from Southern California.
- Attend one-on-one matchmaking meetings with prime contractors and concessionaires