- This event has passed.
Solar & Energy Storage Summit
June 21 - June 22
Cleantech San Diego is a supporting organization of the Solar & Energy Storage Summit.
Cleantech San Diego members receive 20% off registration with code CLEANTECHSD20.
Now in its sixteenth year, Wood Mackenzie’s Solar Energy and Storage Summit will continue the discussions for catapulting forward the development of North American Solar and Storage through the transformational impact of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) and progressing the transition to a clean energy future.
Join Wood Mackenzie’s expert team of solar and energy storage research analysts and consultants in San Francisco from June 21-22 as they engage in powerful conversation with leading grid-scale utilities, commercial & industrial solar and energy storage developers, state and federal policy makers and regulators, financiers and solar module and battery manufacturers.
Agenda highlights include:
- Regulatory panel: Continuing to build a productive policy environment for solar and energy storage as we move forward with the transition
- Panel: Growth and outlook for US-based solar manufacturing
- Wood Mackenzie Presentation: Impacts of supply chain constraints on solar system pricing and equipment costs
- Panel discussion: Identifying the best practices and overcoming challenges associated with standalone project development
- Domestic manufacturing to domestic content: What is required to nurture the development of a thriving localized storage component supply chain?
- Panel Discussion: Opportunities and challenges for long-duration energy storage implementation