Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Solar for Nonprofits: Winning Proposals with Energy Toolbase + CollectiveSun

December 2, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm

Free

As the end of the year approaches and you look forward to 2021, we have the perfect pairing to help you streamline and boost sales!

Join CollectiveSun and Energy Toolbase for Solar for Nonprofits: Winning Proposals with Energy Toolbase + CollectiveSun. This joint training will demonstrate how to incorporate Energy Toolbase’s solar project design tool with the unique financing possibilities available through CollectiveSun, for streamlined project modeling.

Find out how to effectively engage prospects from initial inquiry to project completion using Energy Toolbase’s digital design and project management module. The webinar will also focus on the benefits of working with CollectiveSun – and how our unique financing solution allows nonprofits to enjoy a 12% or more tax-like benefit and pick from a host of funding options for the remaining 88%.

Sign up now to learn how you can:
– Streamline proposal generation and workflow for your teams in the office, working remotely and on the project site.
– Cultivate strong relationships with nonprofit prospects and clients.
– Quickly offer up financing options specifically for tax exempt organizations that provide a 12% or more tax-like credit.
– Be the go-to for nonprofits seeking solutions for current budget gaps by showing them how to get easy $0 down financing for solar.

Panelists:
– Matt Brennan, CollectiveSun VP of Sales
– Matthew Cimo, Energy Toolbase Western Regional Manager

Details

Date:
December 2, 2020
Time:
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Cost:
Free
Website:
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_yeK77zGeS76G-PulVwyYlw

Organizer

CollectiveSun
Email
matt_brennen@collectivesun.com

Venue

Webinar